forty or fourty?

So I was sitting here, somewhere you guys don't have to know. Ahahah. Yeah alone. Puashati?

Am looking at those staffs here, and wondering. Should I work again? How the hell can I make money without having to work all my life.

Listen. Most of the people in this world are stuck in the FORTY -something ( forgot what's the term). We worked for 40 hours a week. 40 weeks a year. For forty years in our lives. If you're a teacher, you'll be doing this. If you're an engineer, you'll be doing this, too. Even if you're a doctor, a lawyer or whatever jobs there are in this world. You will. Tak penat ke?? zzz

I don't want to be like that. So I have to find a way of not being like that. Not turning like that, like all of you will. muahaha.

okaybyeee have to do some reading.
XX

Comments