Obsession is not a bad thing

Pagi sampai tengahari tadi Penang panas betul. Just now, open up the curtain in my room and tadaaa it's raining!

Seronok.

So, I'm going to the lab. To take my sample out from the incubator shaker. Then I have to centrifuge the sample ... and, have to measure the absorbance using the spectrophotometer. Have to centrifuge them all for like, 10 to 15 times. So yeah, all of these things probably will take a huge amount of my time. Andddd there's a big possibility that I may be sleeping in the lab tonight. Yeah. Bravah. Here comes the nightmare of all the Science students.

Oh by the way, please meet my new obsession.

The delicious Damon Salvatore of Vampire Diaries.

Huahaha I love his grin and the face he makes when he's annoying to something. Ian Somerhalder is his real name if I'm not mistaken.

Hee I gotta get going. Much love X

Comments

Azlan Hasan said…
nak aihh..da 1.22 am pun lab tak tutup lagi ker??hehehehe

Regards,
-Strider-