"Life is a pen,

you can cross out your past, but you can never erase it."

Telling you the truth, actually I'm freaking out right now. Seriously aku tak ready langsung nak balik Penang, nak study, nak kerja, nak everything. Most importantly, aku belum ready nak tengok balik all those faces in Penang.. And, I'm afraid. Afraid that I'll do the same mistakes again and again.

I know I will never be alone there. Literally. Tapi aku takut hanyut. Like I did.

It's not going to be easy. I'm afraid I'll hurt him again. Takut aku lari dari tujuan sebenar lagi. My dreams are too much. I know exactly what I want, but I just have no idea on how to get there. Sebab aku banyak menyimpang dari landasan asal.

I want to go overseas, I wanna get married, I wanna have my own house. I wanna run my own business. And those dreams need money. Loads of it. Yet I'm only pro in wasting the money. I was never taught to save. I'm a spoiled young lady. -__-'

I'm just hoping that, IF one day I made the same mistakes again, and I read this, I hope I can just snapped myself back to reality, back to where I supposed to be, back in achieving my goals again.

Oh Lord, pleaseee make this easier for me, and for us all.




Comments