fairytale



I always love the castles. I always love reading fairytale stories. Always loved watching Cinderella stories, Snow White, Rapunzel. everything related to beautiful princesses and their perfect happy endings.

I even have one box full of fairytale books - bought by Dad years years ago.


Maybe that's why I dreamed too much. I became fragile, and sensitive, easily cried. I used to draw my dream house and instead of drawing a square house with square windows, I drew an enormous castle. A big, humongous one. I love English language, and I love British accent. I love how the noble British people used to wear, ya know, Victorian dress and gowns, yang kembang-kembang with ruffles ruffles tuu. :)




If only fairytale stories really exists.


Well it's time to wake up, I guess.
xx

Comments